Home About Lookbook Inspiration Featured

LEATHER WEATHER

Friday 26 September 2014
























































The first week of fall has been the nicest weather we've had all summer. I'm a little weather confused, but also I'm not complaining.
My favourite new pair of shoes are my leather boots. Thrifted them at Talize in London, real leather, block heel, black... greatest thrift find of my life thus far. I've been wearing them non-stop cause they pair so nicely with just about anything - leggings, tights, jeans, etc. They're the perfect fall boot.
I would also just like to extend a very warm thank you to my favourite human being, Carter, for letting me cop his swag by lending me his bomb bucket hat - he gets how much I love it.

It's good to be back,
xoxo Jaein



T-Shirt Dress: Brandy Melville | Vest: Mink Pink from Leslie's Clothing | Heels: Aldo

























Despite the bipolar weather, this week has settled on being a relatively nice one. As a result, I've decided to take this opportunity to pull out my vests that I had so unwillingly put away earlier this month. Vests are a slightly more difficult piece to sport in the Fall, since they're not quite warm enough to be used as a jacket. However, this amazing faux leather vest that I recently purchased on Richmond is becoming a September staple. It features beautifully coated black zippers, and pairs perfectly with my favourite t-shirt dress. Despite its' blue and white stripes, the outfit including these strappy heels create the perfect "monochrome" look.

Much Love,
Steph

No comments :

Post a Comment