Home About Lookbook Inspiration Featured

LONDON COAT EDITION

Friday 24 January 2014



Jacket: Zara, Pants: Urban Outfitters, Top: Brandy Melville, Lipstick: Kat Von D

Hey friends, so far it seems the only thing that 2014 has brought us is extremely cold weather. As much as I hate the cold, the chilly weather gives me an opportunity to sport my favourite winter pieces - knee high boots, beanies with pom-poms and overwhelmingly, big scarves. This also includes my jacket from Zara, that I am obviously in love with. The best part about the jacket is the fur-lining, which is on-point with the fur fad going on (not to mention it keeps me super warm and cozy). 

I know the cold makes it hard for us to live our lives (drama queen, hi) but if you wear enough layers and your scarf covers enough of your face, I think we'll all survive .... maybe.

KEEP WARM HOMIES xx,
Jaein

-

Jacket: UO, Sweater: Zara, Pants: H&M, Boots: Zara, Hat: UO, Lipstick: MAC Diva

I've begun to grow a serious disdain for the snow----fuzzy holiday feelings in relation to the cold can only last for so long. Unlike Jaein, many of my favourite Winter pieces are left defenceless against London Winters. My practical, go-to boots become my Hunters, similarly as my practical, go-to jacket becomes my parka. The colder days have left me feelings quite moody, clearly reflected in my constant stylistic choices to sport all black. 

A favourite from my newly assembled Winter closet is this entirely appropriate black "Teddy Bomber Jacket" from UO. It's no comparison in practicality to my Aritzia parka, but on those rare-few warmer days where the temperature is a close zero degrees, I am more than ready to pull this number out. And while this post may be a close-up feature of my new jacket, I can't go without putting in a good word about my semi-new favourite booties from Zara, which feature an amazing matted, scale detailing. 

Warm hugs,
Steph

2 comments :

  1. Way to keep it chic in the freezing weather! You guys look super cozy in your fuzzy layers.
    Also, to answer your question Steph, I bought my navy turtleneck in XXS because I wanted it fitted/not baggy, although I usually take an XS with Aritzia.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have this coat in my closet very soon, Because It looks like my favorite bane shearling coat

    ReplyDelete