Kimono: H&M | Tank: AA | Shoes: Deena & Ozzy | Hat: Dark Seas Clothing
Shedding off this winter paleness has become an everyday struggle, but good things take time and I need to ready myself for my favourite season - summer, aka shorts and tank weather.
The summer sun makes me lazy, and what's easier than pairing a black body suit tank with jean shorts... oh oh tee dee yo. Speaking of simplicity, American Apparel is my favourite brand for the season (or for every season...) - simple crops and body suits that you can incorporate into literally any outfit, bless.
Also please take a moment to admire my go-to pair of sandal pumps. Oh my gaaaaaad I seriously cannot begin to explain how comfortable they are - not to mention it adds an edgy flare to my outfits.
The weather is a little up and down at the moment, but I have a good feeling about the upcoming days. I can't wait for it to be beautiful everyday ~
ex oh ex oh,
So far, the weather has been pretty bipolar. About 80% of the time it's raining, and the other 20% involves weather that is either burning hot, slightly too cool, or humid, which is the absolute worst. I've been trying to soak up as much sun as possible in order to get a little colour on my skin (can ya tell? probably not). This white Wilfred vest is one of my new favourite purchases that I know will be a perfect contrast against my soon-to-be tan. It's a bright, clean-cut piece with a crisp feeling to it that is perfect for summer layering.
If you didn't notice, I'm also sporting another new purchase - my beautiful bright pink Beracamy shoulder bag. It is amaaaaazing, to say the least. The chain should strap is intertwined with a soft strip of red leather, and the fuchsia calf-hair flap makes a bold, yet surprisingly sophisticated, statement. If you can't tell, I'm in love.
As always, thanks for taking the time to check out our blog.